I will tutor you to code in python, c, cpp or teach you wordpress
Welcome!
If you want to learn Programming in most popular languages Pyhton or C or C++ or Web programming HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, WordPress. But don't know where to start. Then I can help you to learn them in the right way. I'm a Undergraduate student of Computer Science. Also Active Competitive programmer in Codefores, LeadCode, CodeChef and so on. I've the knowledge and the ability to teach or Guide you to the right path of programming world.
What you'll get :
🔸one-to-one season on your desire platform ( zoom, google meet, any-desk & so on)
🔸You'll have 29 days of classes
🔸Programming in Python, C or C++/Cpp
🔸Web Programming HTML5, CSS3, javaScript
🔸CMS WordPress Customize, Development
🔸Fully Beginner to Advance programming
🔸Provide all necessary materials to learn
🔸Premium course Materials
🔸Quiz season
🔸Problem solving ( python/c/c++ )
🔸Projects Building
🔸Complete Road-map to become a programmer
****Check FAQ for more query****
🔸100% Fluent English communication
🔸Friendly class seasons and communications
🔸Helpful to every problem you face
🔸100% client satisfaction
****Please message me if you have any other queries****
Best Regards
Nafiz Anam




Loved your C++, wordpress and Python tutor gig of fiverr. I would love to join with you to learn wordpress on fiverr. See sou soon.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your interest. ❤🧡💛
Delete